1. For fruit-ophiles.
Some diets require precision. Yes, even fruit portions.
2. For 5-minute dinners that are sure to be healthy.
For more information on what makes these meals so easy: What Nutritionists Eat When They Only Have 5 Minutes to Prep a Meal, via Women’s Health.
3. For when you’re doing the caveman diet.
This food guide will help you maneuver the Paleo way of life.
4. For picking the perfect avocado.
Look, ma! A life hack! More on this here.
5. For smoothies fit for royalty.
Smoothies should be considered cheat food: they’re so easy to make, super healthy, and also taste amazing! Visit Lexi’s Clean Kitchen to read more about them.
6. For smoothies that you have no excuse not to make.
It will almost be like you’re not even trying. And oh, did we tell you that there are 8 MORE healthy smoothie recipes that only use three ingredients? YOU’RE WELCOME.
7. For the new “It” food, the Mason jar salad!
You can check out the recipe here. And because we love you, here’s more: 18 Mason Jar Salads That Make Perfect Healthy Lunches.
8. For tea so excellent you’ll forget other liquids exist.
What’s a coffee? You can read about the various kinds of teas here.
9. For soup that’s healthy and oh so delicious.
10. For making the salad dressing of gods.
Your friends will constantly hound you for the recipes. Check out DIY Salad Dressingfor more information plus a bit extra…yummy salads!
11. For when you’re treating your lovely self to a night in.
Who says cooking for one can’t be fun? Throw away those frozen dinners, stat! You can find the recipes at The Ultimate Healthy Grocery List When You’re Cooking for One, via Greatist.