The frozen iceberg landscape is a truly majestic sight and it really leaves one in absolute awe. For some time, photographer Paul Souders mission’s has been to get some of the most beautiful photographs of the world’s most incredible icebergs.
It has been a ten-year quest to capture the real essence and otherworldly beauty of those icebergs. It wasn’t an easy task, as this demands a lot of patience and skills to get those epic shots, but Paul managed to capture that raw beauty and magnificence in those truly stunning images.
Since 2001 he has ventured to polar regions such as Greenland, Norway and Alaska – covering an impressive 6,000 miles in his own boat.
“I’ve tried for years to capture the ‘perfect’ image of a falling glacier,” explained Paul.
“I’ve spent days sitting in my small boat, staring at the massive ice cliffs, waiting for something to fall.”
“‘I’ve also wanted to show the ice from below the ocean surface.”
- Silent Killers of the Sea: Fishing Nets and the Devastating Impact on Our Oceans
- Amazing Ability of Sharks to Regrow Their Dorsal Fins
- Mountain Marvels: 7 Architectural Wonders Built into Nature’s Slopes
- The Frilled Shark: Jaws of the Abyss and a Living Fossil
- 30 Christmas Rock Painting Ideas – Last minute DIY crafts for Christmas decor, gifts and stocking fillers