The frozen iceberg landscape is a truly majestic sight and it really leaves one in absolute awe. For some time, photographer Paul Souders mission’s has been to get some of the most beautiful photographs of the world’s most incredible icebergs.
It has been a ten-year quest to capture the real essence and otherworldly beauty of those icebergs. It wasn’t an easy task, as this demands a lot of patience and skills to get those epic shots, but Paul managed to capture that raw beauty and magnificence in those truly stunning images.
Since 2001 he has ventured to polar regions such as Greenland, Norway and Alaska – covering an impressive 6,000 miles in his own boat.
“I’ve tried for years to capture the ‘perfect’ image of a falling glacier,” explained Paul.
“I’ve spent days sitting in my small boat, staring at the massive ice cliffs, waiting for something to fall.”
“‘I’ve also wanted to show the ice from below the ocean surface.”
- The Bat-eared Fox, A Stunning Fox From The African Savanna With Phenomenal Ears
- Adorable Photos Of Young Owls Sleeping With Their Face Down
- Rare Golden Possum Rescued In Australia Looks Like A Real-Life Pokemon. Meet Pikachu!
- 45 Hilarious Animal Photos Captured At Just The Right Time
- Top 12 Most Unusual and Creepiest Fish In The World